Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Pancake wars








Blog Reflection 


The team game we played was:  Pancake Wars 


For this activity, I rate myself (circle one) 1 2 3 (4)


I gave myself this rating because (describe something that happened that supports the rating you gave yourself).  
-I gave my this rate because I worked well included myself and was always encouraging my team with lots of
positive words and actions.


What was something that was challenging about today’s activity? (in relation to teamwork)
-The most challenging thing about the pancake wars was that when my team only needed two more
“pancakes” the other team started stealing our “pancakes” and then we finally got them
all back and won the game.


How did I overcome this challenge?


By staying positive and guarding the people with the “pancakes” from the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.