Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Poem time

Today at reading we have to write a poem about travelling to Rio and we competed in the Olympics.
Olympics is when you go to different countries in the world and compete in a sport or your favourite sport and you compete against other countries and u can get a gold medal a silver medal and a bronze medal. I don`t think this is my best poem but latest I tried my best.

Here is my poem:

I would feel a bit scared happy and excited at the same old time. Going to play in the women`s under sevens ruby team. Travelling to Rio is a thing for not just me but for other people in the world to.

Here are a few pictures of the women` under seven`s ruby team.





6 comments:

  1. Well done describing how you would feel about being in Rio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and I am Ricky from Waikowhai Primary School and I like how you have written a poem about how you what you would of felt like and and your vocabulary choices. Next time you could maybe write about how you would've felt if were awarded a medal.

    Yours sincerely Ricky
    Blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guten Tag, My name is Max and I am a student in room 8 at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like how did that amazing poem about the women's 7’s rugby team it was interesting to know a bit more about the sevens rugby. Have you thought of Making a poem about the men's team? .If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://maxmu blogspot.co.nz
    From Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Mahaliya i loved your poem and the photos
    well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Mahaliya i loved your poem and the photos
    well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done Mahaliya your poem is good i like it Mahaliya well done its amazing Mahaliya

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.