Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Chocolate Experience


My mouth was starting to water just looking at the delicious brown cube with sharp ends that was sitting on my sheet it was also staring at me. When I was feeling the delicious chocolate cube with sharp end it felt like a hard rock and it was also smooth. When I was holding the cube I felt it malting in my fingers and it was a little bit sticky. I could also smell the yummy,delicious chocolate cocoa powder  and the delicious milky chocolate. When I tasted the yummy,delicious chocolate it was clinging to the top my mouth. Also when I tasted the yummy delicious chocolate it exploded in my mouth like a colorful firework and I could taste the creamy milk in my mouth. When I bit into the chocolate a explosion happened.




Today we had a experience with chocolate

2 comments:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.