Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

Game of Awesome


For this last week have been doing creative writing with a game called Game of awesome.




Hi, I am an Investigator and I investigate things. Today I am going to be investigating some Chocolate milk. This is my friend uhhh he's the forgotten Kung-fu person when I say everyone I mean everyone has forgotten about him even his own parents. Anyways One afternoon I was investigating chocolate milk, when I got distracted from an enraged ape so I decided to chase it to see what it was up to, it was destroying our town smashing a lot of our homes and destroying our land.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job
    maybe it could be better and bigger

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job Mahaliya your story was really cool and fun to read theres really nothing to work on

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was great
    good job
    y was da kung- fu person mad

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.