Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Is This A Fair Rule


During the ancient Olympic Games, men were allowed to compete in the events but women were not. In fact, women were often forbidden from even watching the games.

Do I think this is not a fair rule: I think this is not a fair rule because men and woman should be able to compete in the Olympic but back then only men could compete in the Olympics but now men and woman can compete in the Olympics now and I think that it is fair now that the woman can compete in the Olympics now so is my opinion.


Here is my work that I have done




1 comment:

  1. Well done on this task. You have completed it well giving your opinion on women in the Olympics. Keep aiming for the high!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.