Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Bubble Writing


The bubbles floating in the air like a beautiful butterfly. The bubbles were like a yucky poison red yummy apple. They popped like a yummy, delicious popcorn. When the popped in the air all I heard was “poof”. They danced like a yummy,delicious jelly in the wind. The beautiful colours that I saw was Gold,Blue,Purple and Maroon. The colorful bubbles were moving in slow motion. I heard the colourful bubbles making noises. They were making noises like they splatted,popped,boom,bang and “poof”. When I felt the bubbles they made my hands go all sticky  and slimy. Then when I felt another one my hands felt all gooey. When I tasted the beautiful yucky bubbles and it tasted soapy and liquidy.


We are learning to use adjectives and similes in our writing. Adjectives are in the color - Yellow and similes are in the color - Green. We went outside and played with the bubbles it was fun. Then we started to write down some wow words on a paper.

2 comments:

  1. I love your bubble writing mahaliya but maybe next time at the end of the story can you writ if you like bubbles or not because it leaf me wondering. I agree bubbles are sticky when they pop on your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bubble writing mahaliya but maybe next time at the end of the story can you writ if you like bubbles or not because it leaf me wondering. I agree bubbles are sticky when they pop on your hand.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.