Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Hurumanu-PE

Blog Reflection 


The team game we played was: Multi-Sport


For this activity, I rate myself (circle one) 1 2 3 4


I gave myself this rating because  I was always encouraging my team,
using positive and always including my team.

What was something that was challenging about today’s activity?
Something that was challenging was trying to hit the tennis balls in tapuwae.


How did I overcome this challenge?

I overcame this challenge by not giving up and staying positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.