Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

!Don´t Let The Pigeon Stay Up Late!

                                                           !Don´t let the pigeon stay up late!

WALT write an opinion about a story. We had to chose out of four storyś. One was dont let the pigeon drive the bus, dont let the pigeon stay up late, should the pigeon have  a bath and dont let the pigeon have a walrus.  I chose dont let the pigeon stay up late and why because its just like me wanting to stay up late.
 Can you please give me some feedback on how I have written my story/opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.