Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

The Alarm Call

                                                                             Alarm Call

This week we have been writing a story about alarm call. Alarm call is that we have a monster and a kitten and we had to draw a picture  of what would happen next. Then write a story about the next thing that we thought was going to happen next. We only had a week to do this thought it was easy but I don't know if it was hard or easy for the people in my class. I would love to do these kind of activity's more often.







                        Alarm Call

MMMMMM is that a marshmallow? Because i’m hungry. Oops it's just a little kitten that looks like a marshmallow.
Now let me think how can i get this little,tiny,cute, miniature  kitten into my green,ugly,long hands. Oh I know i can just creep up on it.

Hahaha little does this  monster know that i am a wake because i am the non sleeping cat and also a prankster  well i do sleep but i can camouflage into place’s…..

So this ugly looking thing is in my house. Okay okay i know what you're thinking i am going to prank him. For the prank i am going to put a cat on  my favourite pillow and then once he finds out that it is fake i am going to jump on him and scare him because….


I WANT HIM OUT OF MY HOUSE.  I don’t want him in my house because it smell’s  i think he should have a bath. Now it’s time to get started with the prank.

HAHA i am going to get this cat not i love this pillow i want to eat it so badly. Okay Okay that  did not just happend it just kicked the  cat off the pillow and ate my favourite pillow. My life is doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.